Capsule Clutter Stops Here
The PodStack® is the only cabinet organizer designed to hold Starbuck’s Verismo®, Lavazza Rivo® Packs and CBTL® capsules. Five drawers store 50 capsules in your kitchen cabinet, where they are easily viewed and reached with the drop of a drawer. The PodStack is a space-efficient accessory for your favorite coffee system.
- Holds 50 single serve coffee pods
- Fits standard cabinets, measures 10.9”D x 4.9”W x 8.8”H (27,7 x 12,5 x 22,4 centimeters)
- Black and silver colors complement any kitchen decor
- Non-skid feet hold unit securely in place
- No assembly required, units are stackable
- "Love this. It matches my kitchen appliances. It is easy to use. I like it better than having cardboard containers laying on the counter with pods." - Amy Borchard (Dallas, TX)
- "Get rid of all those boxes! I hated having to move the boxes around to get to what I needed, or organizing what order I wanted and then someone else get something in the back and put it in front. I am a little particular about organization (just a wee bit), and this thing cured my woes. Each tray has its own type of pod, and I usually only have a box or two left for refills. You wont run out of something because you didn't notice it was the last one in the box. Fit in the cabinet nicely."
- BT (San Diego, CA)
- "The PodStack is perfect for my cabinet. It holds so many capsules. I am happy every time I make coffee – and that is every morning. Thanks." - Ben T. (Red Bluff, CA)
- "This is a cute way to store capsules. I keep my PodStack next to my machine. When I made my friend a coffee, she said “What is that?!?” and now she has one too." - Kate S. (Seattle, WA)
What size is the PodStack?
The PodStack measures 10.9”D x 4.9”W x 8.6”H (27,7 x 12,5 x 21,9 centimeters), weighs less than 3 lbs., and fits inside all standard kitchen cabinets.
How many coffee pods does the PodStack hold and which brands fit?
The PodStack fits 50 coffee pods and was designed to fit all standard-sized Starbuck’s Verismo®, Lavazza Rivo® Packs, and CBTL® coffee pod brands.
What is the PodStack made of?
The PodStack is made of durable ABS plastic and wipes clean with a damp cloth. No assembly is required.
Do I need to assemble or mount the PodStack?
There is no assembly or mounting required for any of our products. Non-skid rubber feet hold the PodStack securely in place in the cabinet or on a counter. The weight of the PodStack’s unopened drawers will hold the entire unit in place.
Where can I buy the PodStack and how much does it cost?
The PodStack is sold online at Amazon.com. You can click the Purchase Online button here or on the product page to view pricing and purchase information from our authorized dealer network.
Does YouCopia sell products in my country?
We are proud of our international business partners that distribute our products all over the world. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and country so we can direct you to the nearest retailer or add you to our International Notification email list for future distribution updates.
How do I return the PodStack?
Return policies may vary depending on where you purchased your product. Please call us toll free at 888-973-9288 so we can help facilitate your return.