Spices Always Organized
The Original SpiceStack®
smartly holds 18 spice bottles in your kitchen cabinet. New universal
drawers are designed to fit round and square bottles. Find it fast!
- Organizes 18 full-size or 36 half-size spice bottles
- Available in White or Silver/Black
- Fits standard cabinets, measures 10.9”D x 8.1”W x 8.8”H (27,7 x 20,5 x 22,2 centimeters)
- Includes 96 (48 printed, 48 blank) removable drawer labels
- Non-skid feet hold unit securely in place
- No assembly required, units are stackable
- "I purchased this as I have limited cupboard space. This utilizes the space to the max and I am able to find the spice I want instantly. No more clutter on the countertop, or knocking down bottles in the cupboard to find what I am looking to use. I set the three drawers as baking spices in one, meat seasoning in the second and everyday soup, salad herbs in the third. This is made of plastic. so I don't know what the longevity is. I almost wish I bought the 24 bottle size." - J. Hand (Kingman, AZ)
- "Moved into a new house and was looking for a better and more organized way to store my spices. This organizer fits my cupboard perfectly and allows me to pull each shelf down to my eye level. Perfect." - Susan Dietlein (Greensboro, NC)
- "I saw this at Bed Bath and Beyond in white and wanted something for my Mother in Law that would be sturdy for her kitchen because all of her seasonings were stacked and always fell everywhere and this item was perfect. I would highly recommend this product and is definitely a home improvement for the kitchen!" - B. Liemsithisak (Palm Bay, FL)
- "I have now purchased 3 of the SpiceStack systems. One for me a year ago, one as a gift and one for my Mom. All three of us absolutely love it. The current version is sturdier then the first and the drawers slide easier. Much more effecient than the stair system I had before. Worth the money!" - B. Swartzbaugh (Southern IL)
What size is the Original SpiceStack?
The Original SpiceStack (18-Bottle) measures 10.9”D x 8.1”W x
8.8”H (27,7 x 20,5 x 22,2 centimeters), weighs less than 3 lbs., and
fits inside virtually all kitchen cabinets.
How many spices does the Original SpiceStack hold and what size spices fit?
The Original SpiceStack holds 18 standard-size spice bottles
or 36 half-size spice bottles. The upper compartments of each SpiceStack
drawer fit large spice bottles measuring up to 5.5" tall x 2.2" wide
and the lower compartments of each drawer fit
medium and small spice bottles measuring up to 4.7" tall x 2.2" wide.
Spices are NOT included with purchase. Round and square bottles fit
Which spice brands fit inside the Original SpiceStack?
The following brands (standard size) are known to fit inside
the Original SpiceStack: Archer Farms, Durkee, Emeril's, Frontier,
Lawry's, McCormick, Molly McButter, Penzeys Spices, Santa Paula, Simply
Organic, Spice Classics, Spice Islands, The Spice Hunter, Tone's and
Wild Harvest Organic. Other brands may work as well.
What is the SpiceStack made of?
SpiceStack is made of durable ABS plastic and wipes clean with a damp cloth. No assembly is required.
Do I need to assemble or mount the SpiceStack?
There is no assembly or mounting required for any of our
products. Non-skid rubber feet hold the SpiceStack securely in place in
the cabinet or on a counter. If weight is properly spread between
drawers and only one drawer is pulled out at a time, the weight of the
SpiceStack’s unopened drawers will hold the entire unit in place. This
is the genius of the design and why so many people rave about their
SpiceStack - it’s easy!
Where can I buy the Original SpiceStack and how much does it cost?
The SpiceStack is sold in a variety of locations. Please visit our Where To Buy page for a list of participating retail stores and online sellers. You can also click the Purchase Online
button here or on the product page to view pricing and purchase
information from our authorized dealer network. Contact us with
specific questions at email@example.com.
Does YouCopia sell products in my country?
We are proud of our international business partners that distribute our products all over the world. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name and country so we can direct you to the nearest retailer
or add you to our International Notification email list for future
How do I print my drawer labels? What if I need more labels?
the label template here
. Enter your spice names, load your label sheet
into the printer and click print! We recommend running a test page
first to make sure everything is lined up properly. If you need more
labels, you can request more by emailing email@example.com
or calling us
toll free at 888-973-9288
How do I return the Original SpiceStack?
Return policies may vary depending on where you purchased your product. Please call us at 888-973-9288
so we can help facilitate your return.