The StoreMore™ 13" Shelf Riser is a great small-space solution for kitchens, bathrooms and dorms. Choose the height of your shelf to perfectly fit short items such as cups, glasses, plates, bottles and more!
The 13" Shelf Riser measures 7.4”D x 13.4”W x 6.2 - 8.4”H (18.8 x 34.0 x 15.8 - 21.4 centimeters), weighs 1 lb., and fits inside standard kitchen cabinets.
The shelf base and leg adjusters are made of durable ABS plastic that wipes clean with a damp cloth. The wire legs are made of steel with a power-coat finish.
No installation or mounting is required, but there is a small set-up process to choose the height of your shelf.
1) Pull the wire legs out from under the shelf until they click into a vertical “standing” position. Give the wire a strong outward pull to ensure it is securely locked into the base.
2) Open a leg adjuster and place one of the wire legs inside, with the bottom of the wire at the chosen clearance height. Close the cover to trap the wire.
3) While holding the leg adjuster closed, slide the clips onto both sides to secure.
4) Push the non-slip feet into the holes along the bottom of the leg adjuster.
5) Repeat with the other leg. To change the shelf height, simply remove the feet and clips on both sides, open the leg adjuster and repeat the steps 2-4 above.
The 13" Shelf Riser is sold in a variety of locations. Please visit our Where To Buy page for a list of participating retail stores and online sellers. You can also click the Purchase Online button here or on the product page to view pricing and purchase information from our authorized dealer network.
We are proud of our international business partners that distribute our products all over the world. Please email us at email@example.com with your name and country so we can direct you to the nearest retailer.
Return policies may vary depending on where you purchased your product. Please call us toll free at 888-973-9288 so we can help facilitate your return.