The StoreMore™ Bakeware Rack maximizes cabinet or pantry space by vertically organizing your bakeware, cookie sheets, cutting boards and more. It features adjustable dividers to perfectly fit items so they stay upright and easy to retrieve.
Additional wire dividers are available for purchase on Amazon.com in sets of 4. Please click here for more information.
The StoreMore Bakeware Rack measures 11.5”D x 7.3”W x 6.4”H (29,2 x 18,4 x 16,2 centimeters), weighs 1 lbs., and fits inside standard kitchen cabinets.
The StoreMore Bakeware Rack base is made of durable ABS plastic that wipes clean with a damp cloth. The wire dividers are made of steel with a power-coat finish. Soft vinyl feet keep the unit in place inside the cabinet. No assembly is required other than placing the dividers as needed.
There is no installation or mounting required with the StoreMore Bakeware Rack.
To set up:
1) Place the base on a flat surface such as a countertop or table.
2) Insert either end of a divider into an open slot on the base. Squeeze the other end of the divider towards the open slot on the opposite side of the base, inserting and pressing down, then releasing to lock the divider in place.
3) Repeat with remaining dividers, positioning as necessary to properly fit your items. We recommend fitting the dividers as close as possible to keep items upright and easy to remove.
4) Adjust at any time. Remove a divider by pressing one side towards the center of the base and lifting up and out.
5) Place the entire unit inside your cabinet or pantry and fill with items.
The StoreMore Bakeware Rack includes seven (7) steel wire dividers. Depending on the size of the items you store, it will fit about 6-8 items. If you purchased a StoreMore Bakeware Rack that does not hold your items correctly, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling toll free at 888-973-9288.
The StoreMore Bakeware Rack is sold in a variety of locations. Please visit our Where To Buy page for a list of participating retail stores or call us at 888-973-9288. You can also click the Purchase Online button on the product page to view pricing and purchase information on Amazon.com.
We are proud of our international business partners that distribute our products all over the world. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and country so we can direct you to the nearest retailer or add you to our International Notification email list for future distribution updates.
Return policies may vary depending on where you purchased your product. Please call us toll free at 888-973-9288 so we can help facilitate your return.